19 February 2014

Cup cakes


        


        Hey.. My elder son is turning 6 and I wanted to give him something from my quilling world. He loves art and craft and he is going to like it. One thing that came to my mind is a set of 6 miniature cupcakes. It’s birthday time and children (of course, we too) love to have cakes.. Isn’t it? Thank God he is an early riser and hence sleeps early. So, after putting him to sleep, started off and finished by 11:30 pm (something unusual on my part to wake up till late in the night). As soon as I’m done with this, I wanted to share the pics with my sis and my husband who was in abroad. So, placed them on a computer key board (again to highlight the miniature-ness) for a photo shoot. To Do in my list – a cup cake holder.
[
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First IG reel

  Reel