26 November 2016

Silk Bangles


This blog was originally started as a journal for my quilling projects. In between I side track and lays my hands on other activities too (like pencil shading, clay jewellery) and pollute this blog ;)
One more to this non-quilling projects list - Yup...something I wanted to try for a long time, but kept postponing..Finally, got some time on one fine winter weekend..My wedding anniversary is approaching and I wanted to make something matching for this occasion. But, you know, as always I'm too lazy to go out and shop for required materials.. Luckily I found this pretty pink color silk bangle in my tailoring kit and waited no time..It turned out to be good..Since the sari I'm wearing has a silver border, paired up this with a lace of silver beads.
 the outer pair of thin bangles were just a trial with a contrast color..

2 comments:

First IG reel

  Reel