30 December 2016

Silk thread accessories - 3





Another project on silk accessories.. so far, I've been trying to use the things from my mom's sewing kit. It's time to buy brand new and other color threads other required raw material...But, as you know, I'm too lazy to shop and the prices in Amazon were not so convincing to me..Then, came an opportunity when my DH & mom-in-law were out of town for 4 days and I have no choice, but to take off from work..that too on Thursday and Friday...What else do I need?
On Thursday, I picked my son from school (which he loves the most when I'm not going to work) and went straight to a (so called very famous) stationary shop to check if I can buy the things I need... I was very much disappointed to see the limited collection they've..so, picked just 3 threads & jhumka base and came home...
Started making all these stuff with the limited stuff I bought and they were so addictive that I can't stop making these for two days.. I had to stop on the third day as my eyes were hurting a lot..But anyways, good stuff to start with..

No comments:

Post a Comment

First IG reel

  Reel