17 October 2014

Crepe paper flowers on a dried branch



I know I didn’t get the right tune of pink and green. The lazy lady in me didn’t let me explore much before I started this project. So, started off with the colours that I’ve. I’ve cut the crepe paper alongside the length in the form of a petal, 5 such petals were placed around the floral wire and that’s it. Attached them to a dried branch and some greeny leaf like ones here and there. The entire branch was falling on to one side, hence it wasn’t looking so good when looked from the other side. Wanted to put one more branch in the other side to make it complete and good-looking all the 360 degrees.


No comments:

Post a Comment