06 October 2015

Paper quilling gerberas



This is my second gerbera project. Earlier, I’ve attempted to make one using A4 paper & cut them into different sized petals and later paste them as flowers, backed by a colourful butterfly. I gifted it to my college buddy, whom I met after many years. 
 I wanted to make one for myself and here it goes.




 It’s been really long since I purchased any craft material and one fine wednesday, I came across itsy-bitsy and ordered bunch of quilling strips. But lil bit disappointed to see that delivery would take a week days. It was quite a relieving week at work and reached home after a Friday pizza party @ work. To my surprise, I got the stuff on same day. What else do I need to start a week end? I made 4 flowers in the week end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First IG reel

  Reel