08 November 2020

Orange wild-roses


These days, I'm addicted to working with 1.5mm strips..One fine day, when I was looking around my quilling frames, I realized that I didn't have anything made in orange..I do have some orange strips, but 3mm wide.. That could be the reason why I never pick them.. Now that I understood how to work with thinner strips, I picked these & cut them to 1.5 mm strips.. Came across these wild rose (simpler version of rose) and found them simple to prepare with paper.. I had to go around the community to search for the leaf template and finally a friend of mine has offered me to pluck leaves from her garden.. So, I cut the leaves in exact shape/size and painted them in similar tone of green..Here comes the final arrangement - 





No comments:

Post a Comment

First IG reel

  Reel