23 October 2020

Bluebell flowers


 

Well.. I came across blue bell flower pictures in shutterstock and the moment I saw, I decided to give it a try with quilling. Initially, I made 6 long petals & have pasted them in two circles - one inner circle with 3 petals and the in-between space filled with petals from outer circle.. And I had sent the pic to my sister for review. She didn't like that arrangement and suggested to make one circle with 5 petals.. I too liked this one much better than the previous one with 6 petals. So, I went ahead with this - made few buds too..The struggle came in making the leaves. I've tried quite a few variations. They didn't look natural, rather gave a spider cob & octopus look.. So, took away some leaves and finally retained only 6.




No comments:

Post a Comment

First IG reel

  Reel